How do you draw a big elephant step by step?
How to draw an elephant
- Step 1: Begin by drawing a large oval for the elephant’s body and then add a smaller circle for the head.
- Step 2: Now draw two long, curving lines, coming down from the head for the trunk.
- Step 3: Draw a tusk coming from the bottom of your elephant’s head, curving across the trunk.
How do you draw a realistic elephant?
How to Draw an Elephant (Step by Step Guide)
- Step 1: Sketch the body.
- Step 2: Draw the trunk.
- Step 3: Add the legs and feet.
- Step 4: Sketch the tusks.
- Step 5: Erase the guidelines.
- Step 6: Add details to the elephant.
- Step 7: Go over the drawing in ink.
What is the elephant tattoo?
Generally speaking, an elephant tattoo depicts prosperity and good luck. But because of its role in nature, it also embodies power, strength, dignity and longevity. With all of these meanings, elephant tattoos became more known because of its portrayal of family ties and ancestral lines.
What Colours are elephants?
The natural color of Elephant is Greyish Black. Dark grey or you can say that grey and black combination is the natural color of the Elephant. Elephants also appear to the same color as of the soil. But mostly Elephants in the forests and in the Zoo’s are of Greyish Black color because of their nature.
How do you make an easy elephant?
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval body.
- Add the head and trunk.
- Add a front and back leg.
- Erase lines. Add legs from other side.
- Draw two ears.
- Erase lines inside ear. Add two tusks.
- Erase inside tusks. Add trunk lines, eye and tail.
- Draw toes and a background.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.