How do you draw a side view person?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.
How do you draw an anime eye side?
For startled anime eyes from the side view draw the iris slightly smaller than normal. Draw the top eyelid raised so that it just barely touches the top of the iris. Draw the bottom eyelid below the iris. Draw the eyelids slightly raised.
How do you draw a girls side view?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.
How do you draw a female face?
Finally, use a ruler to draw a faint line down the middle of the face vertically.
- Step 2: Draw Face Guidelines. Measure the length of the face and draw a ruler to the side of your drawing using a straight edge.
- Step 3: Draw the Eyes.
- Step 4: Nose.
- Step 5: Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Lips.
- Step 7: Ears.
- Step 8: Hair.
How do anime eyes look?
Anime eyes are almost always drawn bigger and wider than real eyes. This is especially so for female characters who often have larger and wider eyes than their male counterparts. One thing that really sets female anime eyes apart from male are more prominent eyelashes (longer, thicker, and more of them).