How do you draw Anna step by step?
A new drawing tutorial is uploaded every week, so stay tooned!
- RELATED TUTORIALS.
- Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch.
- Step 1: Start by drawing a circle near the top half of the page.
- Step 2: Under the circle, draw an arc similar to the letter U as a guide for the lower part of Anna’s head or the jaw and chin.
How do you draw an Anna face step by step?
How to Draw Anna
- Step 1: Draw an oval that acts as guide for the head and another four-sided figure with a rounded corner.
- Step 2: Sketch the outline for the dress.
- Step 3: Traverse the head with vertical and horizontal guides.
- Step 4: Draw the neck and the guide for the hand.
- Step 5: Sketch the guides for the legs.
How do you draw Elsa face?
- Draw the face and hair line.
- Add the neck and shoulders.
- Draw two symmetrical eyes.
- Add the brows, nose and mouth.
- Draw the shape of the braid.
- Add extra hair sections on top.
- Add the braid details.
- Color with marker. Draw blue circles.