How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
How do you draw a tiger sitting?
So let’s draw a tiger. How to draw a tiger: base sketch step by step
- Step 1: Sketch some circles for the head and face.
- Step 2: Sketch the tiger’s body and front legs.
- Step 3: Draw the tiger’s paws and rear legs.
- Step 4: Sketch the eyes and nose.
- Step 5: Add ears and small mane.
How do you make a tiger face?
How to Draw a Tiger Face & Head Step by Step
- Step 1 – Make a Construction Line Drawing of the Overall Shape of the Tiger’s Head. Tiger face drawing construction lines.
- Step 2 – Facial Features Outline Drawing.
- Step 3 – Basic Line Drawing.
- Step 4 – Detailed Line Drawing.
- Step 5 – Basic Shading.
- Step 6 – Fully Shaded Drawing.
What is the color of Tiger?
There are three definite colors of tigers; standard orange with black stripes, white with black or dark stripes, and the golden tiger with cinnamon stripes.
What is the Colour of tiger skin?
Black with orange stripes or Orange with black Stripes? Unlike most striped animals, a tiger’s skin is also striped underneath all of that fur and they are in fact orange with black stripes. Every individual tiger has its own pattern of stripes, and it is these patterns that allow us to recognise each tiger.