How do you draw a body step by step?
If you want to draw the human body, you should follow this simple 6 step by step process:
- Step 1: First you gotta draw the torso, with the rib cage and the abdomen.
- Step 2: Draw the hips.
- Step 3: Draw the shoulders and the arms.
- Step 4: Draw the legs.
- Step 5: Draw the head.
- Step 6: Draw the facial features.
How do you draw a simple body outline?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Body Outline
- Begin by drawing an oval. This will form the person’s head.
- Next, extend two curved lines beneath the head to form the neck.
- Use pairs of curved lines to draw the arm and hand – the upper arm, the lower arm, and the palm and back of the hand.
- Draw the remaining arm.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.
What is the name of woman body part?
The female sexual organs include the vagina, vulva, clitoris, cervix, womb, ovaries, urethra and back passage (anal area ). Female sex hormones are also an important part of a woman’s sexuality and sex life.