How do you draw someone for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
Can you teach yourself to draw?
You can learn to draw; you might not believe it, which is often the first stumbling block to attaining a new skill. Sure, you need a basic skill level to hold a pencil and make a mark but not as much as you may think. It’s about the same level of skill as signing your name or throwing and catching a ball.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.