How do you draw a cat step by step?
- STEP 1: Draw a small circle for the cat’s head.
- STEP 2: Join the circles together with a smooth, curving line to draw the cat’s neck and back on the right-hand side and another on the left for the cat’s neck.
- STEP 3: Erase the overlapping lines inside the cat’s body.
How do you draw cat proportions?
Cat facial proportions differ among breeds, but there are rules you can use for a “typical” cat.
- Draw two circles, one big and one smaller.
- Divide the smaller circle into six rough, equal parts.
- Divide the middle line onto six equal parts.
- Put a simple triangle between the lines shown below.
How do you shade a cat?
Step 4: Shade in the cat’s fur Using H or 2H pencils, shade the lightest shadows around the face and neck. Using the same H pencils (or shading very lightly with a 2B pencil), block in the shadow on the tail and shade the fur with small lines and strokes to create the furry texture.
How do you draw cat eyes?
How to Draw a Cat Eye.
- Step 1: Draw a an Oval. So for this step, you will want to start out with an oval at a slight angle.
- Step 2: Tear Duct, Pupil, and Shine.
- Step 3: Define the Eye.
- Step 4: Shading Part 1#
- Step 5: Shading Part 2#
- Step 6: Fur Around the Eye.
- Step 7: Name/signature and Date.