How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is a jewel neckline?
A jewel neckline is a rounded style that circles around the base of the neck and falls above the collarbone. The term was originally coined because of the way how it was designed to showcase necklaces against the fabric of the dress, drawing the eye up to the jewelry and face of the woman.
How do you draw a female face?
Finally, use a ruler to draw a faint line down the middle of the face vertically.
- Step 2: Draw Face Guidelines. Measure the length of the face and draw a ruler to the side of your drawing using a straight edge.
- Step 3: Draw the Eyes.
- Step 4: Nose.
- Step 5: Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Lips.
- Step 7: Ears.
- Step 8: Hair.
How long should you draw arms?
When making fashion sketches, you have to draw the arms in proportion to the rest of the body, or your drawing will look very off-balance. A common beginner’s mistake is to make the arms too short, so use the correct head count. Arms should be 2-1/2 heads long, not including the wrists and hands.
How should you draw arms?
Start from the center point of the shoulders. You can play and change those lines however you want, as long as you keep the proportions. Notice that when the arms are relaxed the forearm goes slightly away from the body. If you draw them perfectly aligned the arms of your model will look stiff.