How do you draw a deer face for kids?
Step 1: Let’s start by drawing two tiny eyes shaped like hazelnuts. Step 2: Now draw the nose below the eyes in the middle. The nose is shaped like an “8” with the middle erased out. Step 3: Draw the jaw by drawing a curved “V” starting from the sides of the eyes to down below the nose.
How do you draw a easy deer for kids?
- Lightly draw a circle.
- Add a tilted pill shape below.
- Connect the two shapes with a neck.
- Add the nose shape and an eye.
- Draw two ears on the head.
- Add a front and back leg as shown.
- Draw the other two legs and erase all the gray lines.
- Trace with a marker. Add thin lines in pencil only for color guides.
How do you make a buck head?
Step 1: First, draw an oval for the deer’s eye. Step 2: Add a short, arched line to the right eye for the eyelid. Then, draw an arc for the left eye. Step 3: Next, draw a curved line from the top of the head to the nose and mouth.
What is a female deer called?
Animal Names: Male, Female, and Young
Who eats deer?
White-tailed deer are preyed on by large predators such as humans, wolves, mountain lions, bears, jaguars, and coyotes.
3. How to Draw the Head and Antlers of a Deer
- Divide the head into thirds.
- Attach two ovals to the sides, within the middle third.
- Draw a smaller oval inside, close to the outer edge of the bigger one.
- Draw a line at about a third of the mouth.
- Outline the chin and the nose.
- Add the nose holes.
- Outline the whole head.
How do you draw a fawn?
How to draw a fawn
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw shapes for the animals body and neck.
- Use guidelines to define places for the legs, mouth and ears of the fawn.
- Sketch the legs, hoofs, ears and snout of the fawn.
- Draw the eyes, tail and nose of the fawn.