How do you draw a dragon head Easy?
- Fold paper to get lines shown. Draw two curves.
- Continue the top of the head.
- Continue the cheek lines.
- Add the mouth and lips.
- Draw the nose, eye, ear and cheek.
- Draw a long horn.
- Add the inside neck line.
- Finish with spikes.
Are dragons real today?
These dragons might not breathe fire or fly, but they are no less awe-inspiring or dangerous than their mythical counterparts. These modern day monsters are the Komodo dragons (Varanus komodoensis) of Indonesia. They live only on the islands of Rinca, Gili Motang, Nusa Kode, Flores, and Komodo.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.