How do you draw scissors?
How to Draw Cartoon Scissors
- Sketch a circle to form the finger ring of your scissors.
- Then, draw a long and thin rectangle to create the first blade.
- Repeat the two steps above to create the other part of your scissors.
- Refine the outline of both handles.
- Next, you can also refine the outline of the blades.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.