How do you make a simple gas mask?
On each side of the gas mask, draw an oval. Then, extend two straight lines from the oval to the interior of the mask. Connect these using a curved line, forming a cylinder shape. Draw another curved line across the cylinder, near the oval.
How do you make a half gas mask?
How to Draw a Gas Mask
- Draw an oval shape with a flat top.
- Make two lines (one horizontal and one vertical) to divide the shape in half.
- Draw a line where the tops of the eyes will be.
- Erase the lines inside of the lenses.
- Fix the top of the mask.
- Draw a circle for the mouthpiece.
How do you draw a simple mask step by step?
This mask drawing is just one possibility.
- Start with a simple U shape.
- Draw two eye shapes on the line.
- Add a brow line above the eyes.
- Draw a nose and mouth.
- Add two cheek shapes.
- Draw two ears.
- Add stripes on the forehead.
- Trace with a marker and color.
How did ww1 gas masks work?
How Gas Masks Work. The early mask gave protection by being dipped in anti- gas chemicals that neutralized the harming gas before it was breathed. The later masks were then created to cover the eyes and neck preventing damage to those parts of the body.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.