How do you draw graffiti art for beginners?
So, let’s get started:
- Step 1: Trace your graffiti tag. Tracing the graffiti tag.
- Step 2: improve the graffiti.
- Step 3: Redraw the lines with a Fineliner.
- Step 4: Color your graffiti sketch.
- Step 5: Drawing the 3D blocks.
- Step 6: Keyline and background.
- Step 7: Add highlights, your tag and the year of creation.
How do you pick a graffiti name?
Here is a list of things to consider when choosing graffiti names.
- 1- What type of graffiti are you doing?
- 2- Know your city’s heritage.
- 3- Know your general graffiti history.
- 4- Don’t over think it.
- 5- Find your sweet spot.
- 6- Don’t try to please people.
- 7- Stay away from clichés.
- 8- Please remember that style is king.
What is a bubble letter?
For those who don’t know what bubble letters are, it’s basically a lettering style where the letters look puffy and bloated kinda like bubbles – hence the name. Bubble letters are easy to learn and fun to do, but at the same time without knowing some of the basics, it’s easy to get lost in the process.
Is graffiti against the law?
Graffiti is technically classified as vandalism under California law. Vandalism prohibits you from maliciously doing any of the following: Defacing property with graffiti or other written material.
How do you do graffiti letters in Photoshop?
How to Make a Graffiti Text Effect in Photoshop
- Open the wall background image in Photoshop.
- Select the Type Tool (T) and type any text you like.
- With the text layer active go to Layer > Layer Style > Blending Options.
- Check the Bevel & Emboss Option and click on the Gloss Contour thumbnail to open the Contour Editor.