How do you draw a simple lawn?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Grass
- Begin by drawing a single blade of grass.
- Draw more blades of grass.
- Draw more blades of grass, using a set of curved lines for each.
- Continue drawing grass blades; this time, the patch of grass will be set slightly behind the first.
How do you draw grass in color?
How to Draw Realistic Grass in 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Lay down basic green colors in even layers. Choose two to four shades of green in a range of values and sharpen each pencil as much as possible.
- Step 2: Darken your colors and values.
- Step 3: Add a unifying layer of color.
- Step 4: Add grassy details.
How do you make colored pencil dirt?
Let’s get started!
- Pick a base color for your dirt. For most colors of soil, you’ll want to choose a good neutral tone for the base color.
- Consider adding texture.
- Draw your base layer of dirt.
- Add important details.
- Build up your color layers.
- Add the finishing touches.
- 9 Coloured Pencil Drawing Tips for Beginners.