How do you draw realistic hair?
- Lay in the Shape. Start your drawing by laying in the overall shape of the hairstyle with a pencil.
- Apply the Darks.
- Blend, Reapply Darks and Lift.
- Lay in the Shape.
- Build up the Hair Strands.
- Blend and Lift.
- Draw the Shapes.
- Create the Hair Strands.
How do you draw a girl’s face?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.