How do you draw the Halloween forest?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Spooky Forest
- Begin by drawing a large circle. This will become the full moon.
- Begin drawing a gnarled old tree.
- Draw a few more short tree limbs, using pairs of curved lines that meet at points.
- Continue drawing small branches on the second tree.
How do you make a haunted house for a toddler?
Ideas for a Kid -Friendly Haunted House
- Have the kids paint their faces when they arrive.
- Fill up white plastic trash bags with leaves and tie them up.
- Decorate the walls with glow-in-the-dark spider, bar, and witch decals.
- Use your backyard for a haunted scavenger hunt!