How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.
How can I draw my own face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is a perfect face?
Attractive faces tend to be symmetrical, left and right, and have a height-width ratio of about 1.618, famously known as the Golden Ratio. Vertical distances are also evenly proportioned, with the hairline, inner tips of the eyebrows, bottom of the nose and tip of the chin at equal distances apart.
How can I draw better faces?
How to draw a face
- Start with two circles. Two circles form the basis of the head.
- Add construction lines. Use the guidelines to position the features.
- Explore different proportions.
- Line up the features.
- Start with the eyes.
- Add in the nose.
- Try different lip shapes.
- Consider differences between male and female faces.
How can I draw better anime?
How to get Better at Drawing Anime? 15 Tips to Improve Now!
- Learn the Fundamentals. Even if you only want to draw Anime, you should still learn the fundamentals.
- Do Studies.
- Don´t copy.
- Learn Anatomy.
- Don´t compare yourself to the Masters.
- Try Different Mediums.
- Learn from the Masters.
- Try and Tell a Story.