How do you draw jeans step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Jeans
- Begin by using curved, wavy lines to enclose a narrow horizontal rectangle.
- Next, draw the belt loops and buckle.
- Extend two curved lines downward from the belt buckle to form the fly.
- Draw long lines descending from one end of the belt and from the fly.
How do you draw cartoon jeans?
How to Draw Cartoon Pants
- First, draw a rectangle to create the top of the pants.
- Next, sketch two long rectangles to form the legs of the pants.
- Continue working on your illustration by drawing a nice and irregular outline.
- Add some rectangles to form the belt loops and the belt itself.
How do you draw fashion croquis?
How To Draw a Croquis in 6 Steps
- Draw the balance line. Draw a vertical centerline for the figure’s center of balance.
- Draw the pelvic area. Just below the middle of the balance line, draw a square to represent the pelvis.
- Draw torso and shoulders.
- Draw neck and head.
- Draw legs.
- Draw feet and arms.
How do you rip white jeans?
Take a serrated knife and saw along the knee to create a horizontal cut. The serrated knife will make sure it isn’t too clean, but you do want a long slice across the knee. Once it is open, use your hands to pull and rip the hole all the way across the front of the pant.