How do you draw simple lips?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.
How do you draw Elsa’s lips?
First draw a curved line for the mouth. Then draw Elsa’s upper lip as a line with two bumps. Draw the lower lip at the bottom as a curved line. Step 15: Use the shape of the head as a guide to draw Elsa’s face.
How can I make lips?
Keep reading to learn 14 home remedies for hydrated, healthy lips.
- Exfoliate your lips. Before you head to bed at night, apply a good quality lip balm.
- Try a homemade lip scrub.
- Stay hydrated.
- Check your medicine cabinet.
- Use vitamin E.
- Moisturize with aloe vera.
- Use a berry-based lip scrub.
- Wake up lips with citrus.