How do you draw yourself?
Tips for Drawing Self-Portraits
- Start with a light sketch. Start with a light outline.
- Add shadows and smudge them. To make your sketch look professionally done, add shadows.
- Do your hairline after you outline. Start with the head and work out the proper length.
- Fine details come last.
- Choose a good frame.
How do you draw a person quickly?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How can I draw better faces?
How to draw a face
- Start with two circles. Two circles form the basis of the head.
- Add construction lines. Use the guidelines to position the features.
- Explore different proportions.
- Line up the features.
- Start with the eyes.
- Add in the nose.
- Try different lip shapes.
- Consider differences between male and female faces.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.