How do you draw Santa sketches?
- Draw a small circle.
- Add moustache to the sides.
- Start mouth and cheeks.
- Add brim of the hat.
- Draw a beard below.
- Add folded hat above.
- Draw eyes and brows.
- Add mouth and shoulders.
Is Kris Kringle Santa Claus?
Santa Claus —otherwise known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle —has a long history steeped in Christmas traditions.
How do you draw Santa easy for kids?
Try this easy Santa Claus drawing by following this step by step tutorial. He looks like he’s waiting for a hug!
- Start the hat band.
- Add the face below, leaving space for the beard.
- Draw the beard around the face.
- Add a hat above the band.
- Draw the sleeves with cuffs.
- Add mittens ad belt.
- Finish the suit below the belt.