How do you draw a simple scale?
1. How to Draw Snake and Lizard Scales
- Start by drawing the boundaries of the body, with a line in the center.
- On the top, draw the first scale.
- Take the ruler again and draw a line across the “body”, right under the scale.
- Divide the body into identical segments.
- Draw a curve across four segments.
How do you identify a snake with a scale?
One way to determine if a snake is venomous is to look at its underbelly. If there is a single row of scales leading to the anal plate, the snake is venomous.
What are the standard drawing scales?
Referred to as 1:10, 1:20, 1:30,1:40, 1:50 or 1:60 scale. Typically in civil engineering applications, 1:10 (1″=10′) is used exclusively for detail drawings. 1:20 and 1:40 scales are used for working plans. 1:60 is normally used only to show large areas of a project.