How do you draw a shoe step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Shoe
- Begin by drawing a rectangle.
- Draw a long, straight line across the bottom of the rectangle.
- Draw a long, curved line from one side of the rectangle to the other, outlining the shape of the shoe’s top.
- Detail the outline of the shoe.
How draw shoes kids step by step?
Sneakers — always in style
- Map out the shape of a child’s foot.
- Draw a full sole following the bottom of the foot. Make sure to curve the sole up under the toes.
- Use a curve below the ankle to enclose the shoe.
- Add a curve at the heel and draw a pair of curved lines around the ankle and down the front of the shoe.
What should I use to draw on my shoes?
Markers are one of the easiest permanent tools to draw on shoes with. Ensure you choose alcohol based markers over water based because the ink dries much faster. Water based pens take time to dry on just paper, so imagine how long they might take with fabric. But that’s not the only quality.
How do you draw a high heel?
How to draw a high heel shoe
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw the shape of the bowl.
- Define with lines the places for the upper part and heel of the shoe.
- Sketch the heel and sole.
- Pay attention to the shapes of the heel and toe box.
- Draw a smooth line to make the toe box more attractive.