Quick Answer: How To Draw Side View?
How do you draw a side view face step by step?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.
How do you draw a woman’s head on the side?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.