How do you draw a perfect eye?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
How can you tell your vision?
Visual acuity is usually measured using a Snellen eye chart. Eye charts can measure how well you can see at a distance, and this is where the term “20/20 vision ” originated from. During an eye exam, your ophthalmologist will ask you to read a set of letters set in multiple lines, from biggest to smallest.
How do you draw a side eye for beginners?
How to draw eyes from the side – 10 steps
- Step 1: Draw an eyeball shape.
- Step 2: Draw a triangle.
- Step 3: Add iris and pupil outlines.
- Step 4: Draw the eyelids.
- Step 5: Add a highlight/reflection.
- Step 6: Shade the pupil.
- Step 7: Draw spokes.
- Step 8: Shade.