How do you sketch a horse?
Horses sense contact as subtle as an insect landing anywhere on the body.
- Step 1: Begin by drawing the forehead of the Horse.
- Step 2: Draw the lower neck.
- Step 3: Sketch the upper neck and lower back towards the tail.
- Step 4: Draw the beginning of the front legs and the rear legs.
How do you start a running horse for beginners?
How to Draw a Horse Running
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the horse’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the top, left side as a guide for the horse’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a U-shaped arc on the lower, left side of the head as a guide for the horse’s muzzle.