How do you draw a baby kitten?
How to Draw a Kitten
- Step 1: Draw a circle as a guide for the kitten’s head.
- Step 2: Draw two intersecting curved lines inside the head as guide lines to help you place the kitten’s facial features later on.
- Step 3: Draw a small circle on the lower part of the head as a guide for the kitten’s muzzle.
How do you draw a easy cat?
- STEP 1: Draw a small circle for the cat’s head.
- STEP 2: Join the circles together with a smooth, curving line to draw the cat’s neck and back on the right-hand side and another on the left for the cat’s neck.
- STEP 3: Erase the overlapping lines inside the cat’s body.
How do you draw a small cat easy?
Step by Step Cat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. It can be boxy, more circle like or even a slightly triangular one.
- Time to start making a few triangles. Draw two triangle shapes for the ears and one triangle shape for the nose.
- Let’s make the cat face!
- Draw whiskers.