How do you draw a easy elephant?
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval body.
- Add the head and trunk.
- Add a front and back leg.
- Erase lines. Add legs from other side.
- Draw two ears.
- Erase lines inside ear. Add two tusks.
- Erase inside tusks. Add trunk lines, eye and tail.
- Draw toes and a background.
How do you make a circle elephant?
Start on the left side of the small circle, about at the same height as the top of the circle, and draw a “u” shape down to make your elephant’s trunk. Then continue up and connect with the edge of your small circle and follow that edge up and to the right, making your elephant’s head.
What is the name of baby of elephant?
A baby elephant is called a calf.
Do elephants eat?
Elephants eat between 149 and 169 kg (330-375 lb.) of vegetation daily. Sixteen to eighteen hours, or nearly 80% of an elephant’s day is spent feeding. Elephants consume grasses, small plants, bushes, fruit, twigs, tree bark, and roots.