How do you draw a rooster?
- Fold guidelines. Start the head.
- Add zig zag feather lines below.
- Draw the belly and back.
- Start the tail feathers.
- Add more feather lines.
- Add head details as shown.
- Add a wing and start the legs below.
- Finish the feet and add a horizon line.
How do you draw a field of grass?
Here are a few tips:
- Vary the length of the grass.
- A slight arch with the pencil stroke will keep the grass from looking stiff and unnatural.
- Add a variety of weeds including broad leaf plants.
- Create light, wispy grass with lighter pencil strokes.
- For a thicker carpet of grass, use shorter, firmer pencil stroke.
How do you make a barn art project for kids?
- Draw a rectangle.
- Add the angled roof above.
- Draw the side of the roof.
- Add the side wall.
- Draw the silo to the left.
- Add windows and barn door.
- Draw a weather vane and fence behind.
- Finish with clouds above.