How do you draw a bee’s wings?
- Start by drawing a circle shape. This will be the head of your bee.
- Start by drawing an oval shape. This will be the body of the bee.
- Now comes the first pair of wings.
- Draw the second pair of smaller wings under the first set of wings.
- Draw the sting and antennae. And you are all done!
When should a child be able to draw a face?
By 2½ years, your child will start to draw people that resemble a tadpole/amoeba – with arms and/or legs attached directly to the face. The face may not have any features. By 3 years, your child will add features e.g. eyes and mouth.