How do you draw a bird step by step?
How to Draw Bird Step by Step – Side View
- Step 1 – Bird Body Proportions. Bird body proportions drawing.
- Step 2 – Bird Wing & Tail Proportions. Bird wing and tail proportions drawing.
- Step 3 – Beak & Feet Proportions. Bird beak and feet drawing.
- Step 4 – Eye & Details.
- Step 5 – Feather Proportions.
- Step 6 – Line Drawing.
How do you draw a sitting bird?
How to Draw a Bird
- Draw a dome shape for the bird’s head.
- Draw a football-ish shape for the body.
- This step is optional.
- Draw single lines to represent the bird’s leg or legs if you want both legs to be visible.
- From the bottom of the bird’s body, add a simple outline for the tail.
How do you draw a gannet?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw a Gannet
- How to Draw a Gannet.
- Begin with drawing two circles, a small and a medium one.
- Join them both and create the neckline along with the beak.
- Make a larger circle besides.
- Join them both and create the outline for the body.
- Now, make the wings.