What should I draw on a birthday card?
10 Things to Draw on Birthday Cards
- Party hats.
- Cute animals.
How can I make a birthday card at home?
Make an easy DIY birthday card with just a few pieces of paper. Start with a blank greeting card (or make your own from folded cardstock) and use glue or double-stick tape to attach a balloon shape cut from bright paper. Add a sweet message to the balloon, and pop this cute card in an envelope!
What is the best wishes for birthday?
Happy Birthday Wishes For Him
- I hope your birthday turns out just like you… awesome.
- I wish you a birthday as amazing as you are!
- You are looking sharp!
- The world is a better place since you’ve been in it.
- Age is just your score on the distinguished people list.
- I am blessed to have you in my life.
- Guess what?
How can I make greeting card?
Method 2 of 4: Making a Window Greeting Card
- Cut a 4×5″ rectangle out of thick double sided paper or cardstock. You can get double sided paper at any craft store.
- Make an opening.
- Smooth the fold lines.
- Fold the pieces of the ‘X’ cut back.
- Add decorations as you see fit.
- Add your greeting.
How do you make a big birthday card?
Click on the small image below to open it in a new tab and save.
- Step 1: Fold Your Giant Greeting Card in Half.
- Step 2: Fold & Crease Your Envelope.
- Step 3: Make The Envelope Flaps.
- Step 4: Finish Your Envelope.
- Step 5: Decorate & Write Your Giant Greeting Card.
- Step 6: Prep Your Envelope to Send in the Mail.