How do you draw a simple face girl?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.
Where do I start drawing people?
Hold Off on The Gestures… For Now
- Draw the Head. The first step in drawing an armature is to draw an oval for the head.
- Draw the Face Map. Now, you must define how the head is tipping forward or backward.
- Add the Neck.
- Draw the Torso.
- Add the Hips.
- Draw the Legs.
- Draw the Shoulders and Arms.
How do you draw a easy girl kid?
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Add a hair line with bangs.
- Draw eyes, nose and a mouth.
- Add two pigtails.
- Draw a neck and simple dress.
- Add two legs and feet below.
- Draw two arms.
- Add a pocket and ground line.