How do you draw a easy bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do you teach a child to draw?
For children, start by having them practise drawing their toys, a house plant, their stuffed animals and break down the objects into simplified shapes and lines to help them practice looking like an artist. Set aside time to practice drawing like you would with piano practice.
How do you draw a cute bunny face?
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the head.
- Draw the bottom of the head.
- Draw two ears.
- Add inside ears and shoulders.
- Add two wide set eyes.
- Draw a bunny nose.
- Add nose line and whiskers.
- Add stripes to the shirt.