How do you draw a Christmas tree with color?
- Draw a rectangle about 4-inches wide by 6-inches high.
- With a dark colored pencil, draw branches that follow the shape of the triangle.
- And the needles (the flat leaves) on the branches.
- Draw ornaments in circles and ovals on the branches.
- Add green color to the branches and brown color to the tree trunk.
Is Kris Kringle Santa Claus?
Santa Claus —otherwise known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle —has a long history steeped in Christmas traditions.