What is a shawl collar?
: a turned-over collar of a garment that combines with lapels forming an unbroken curving line.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is spread collar?
The spread collar is the most universal dress shirt style, while the point collar leans more traditional. It may surprise you, but the collar points on these two are exactly the same in length, the points end up 5” away from one another on the spread whereas they finish much closer, 3″ apart, on the point.