How do you draw a cup for kids?
How to Draw a Cup for Kids
- Draw a vertical line so that it’s easier for us to observe the proportions.
- At the top draw an oval that will be the top edge of the cup.
- Below draw another oval but smaller.
- Using slightly curved lines connect these two ovals.
- Erase all the extra lines and we will get a glass.
How do you draw a realistic Cup?
How to Draw a Cup
- First sketch out the outlines of the cup and the handle, which is very similar to an ear.
- Then outline the top edge of the cup using a shape of a flat oval.
- Draw the edges and lower part of the cup.
- At this stage draw the handle of our cup.
- Add some shadows to your cap drawing.