How do you draw a small dolphin?
- Make guidelines. Draw the back curve.
- Add a nose and the belly curve.
- Draw the tail on the right.
- Add the mouth and eye.
- Draw one flipper.
- Draw other flipper and fin, and erase the inside line.
- Add a belly line.
- Add a water horizon line, sun and some clouds.
What are good names for Dolphins?
Good Dolphin Names
- Azul (male)
- Azula (female)
How do you draw a good dolphin?
3. How to Draw Dolphin Fins
- Draw a curve ending with a tiny circle on the back of the dolphin.
- Draw a curve between the circle and the body.
- Attach an upside-down “T” to the tail.
- Draw an upside-down heart in this area.
- Draw two tiny circles under the “T”.
- Outline the shape suggested by the guide lines.