How do you draw a dragon easy?
How to Draw a Dragon — Let’s get started!
- Starting at the upper left corner of your paper, draw an outline of the dragon’s face.
- Step 2 — Sketch the Dragon’s Face.
- Step 3 — Next, Draw the Dragon’s Body.
- Step 4 — Now, Draw the Dragon’s Feet.
- Step 5 — Then, Add the Dragon’s Tail.
- Step 6 — Next, Draw the Dragon’s Wings.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.
Is Dragon a myth?
A dragon is a large, serpentine, legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures worldwide. Draconic creatures are first described in the mythologies of the ancient Near East and appear in ancient Mesopotamian art and literature.