How do you draw realistic ears for beginners?
How to draw an ear from the front
- Step 1: Draw an Ear Shape.
- Step 2: Draw a Large Hook Shape.
- Step 3: Add the Tragus.
- Step 4: Create a Large Fold.
- Step 5: Add a Small Hook Shape.
- Use the shadow lining technique to draw a curve in the center of the ear.
- Step 7: Prepare to Shade.
- Step 8: Add the Darkest Shadows.
How do you draw a human ear easy?
Learning how to draw an ear is is a lot easier when you learn to simplify it’s complex shapes like the example image below. How to draw an ear – 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw the shape of an ear.
- Step 2: Draw the bumps and folds.
- Step 3: Shading preparation.
- Step 4: Shade the darkest areas.
- Step 5: Add mid tones and light tones.
Where do Ears draw?
But it is crucial to remember that the ears are on a different plane of the head than the others. While the eyes, nose, and mouth are on the front of the head, the ears are clearly on the side.
How draw a face step by step?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.