What is the egg shape?
An oval (from Latin ovum, ” egg “) is a closed curve in a plane which resembles the outline of an egg. In common English, the term is used in a broader sense: any shape which reminds one of an egg. The three-dimensional version of an oval is called an ovoid.
How do you draw a fork step by step?
Fork Step by Step Drawing for Kids
- Step:1. First draw a “U”.
- Step:2. Inside the “U”, draw a “W”.
- Step:3. Below the “U”, draw 2 parallel lines.
- Step:4. Below the lines, draw another set of parallel lines with a horizontal line on top.
- Step:5. Connect the bottom of the parallel lines with a small “u”.