How do you make a bird step by step?
If you only have regular 8.5×11 paper, follow these instructions to make a square sheet. Step 2: Fold the top corner to the bottom corner. Step 3: Fold the triangle in half by taking the left corner and folding it to the right. Step 5: Flip the paper over so we can do the same thing to the other side.
How do you draw a simple bird?
- Make guidelines. Draw middle bird, with the belly centered on the line.
- Draw the larger bird below.
- Draw the top bird, with head centered on the middle line.
- Add the legs in between each.
- Add the eyes and beaks.
- Add wings on each bird.
- Draw ground line and flower stem.
- Add flower and leaves.