How do you draw a goat animal?
HOW TO DRAW A GOAT DIRECTIONS
- Start the body with a bean shape.
- Add the simple head and neck above.
- Draw the ears and the face. Erase the gray lines.
- Add horns and tuft of hair.
- Draw a front and a back leg.
- Add other two legs. Erase gray lines.
- Add flowers and a collar with a bell.
- Draw the background hill and sky.
How do you draw a simple goat face?
How to Draw a Goat Face – Step-by-Step Tutorial. Step 2: Use curved and straight lines to draw the ears. Step 3: Draw two obtuse lines to create the nostrils. Step 4: Draw a large curved line, with a straight line in the middle for the mouth.
How do you draw a simple goat?
How to Draw a Goat — Let’s get started!
- Draw a diagonal oval shape to outline the head of the goat.
- Step 2 — Draw the Goat’s Head With a Pair of Ears.
- Step 3 — Next, Outline the Body of the Goat.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Goat’s Hind Legs.
- Step 5 — Draw the Front Legs to Complete All Four Legs.
How do you draw a mountain goat?
The following steps will show you how to Draw a Mountain Goat step by step.
- Step 1: Begin by drawing the nose of the Mountain Goat.
- Step 2: Add the ear and the top of the Head.
- Step 3: Add the back.
- Step 4: Sketch the lower jaw, adding the beard and lower chest.
- Step 5: Draw the under belly and thighs for each leg.
How do you draw a camel?
- Make guidelines. Start the body.
- Add a neck.
- Draw the head shape on top of the neck.
- Add the mouth, eye and ear.
- Draw two legs attached to the body.
- Draw back legs and the tail. Erase the gray lines.
- Draw a horizon sand line with pyramids.
- Add a palm tree and sun.
How do you draw a easy goat for kids?
Step 1: Start your goat by making an ellipse for the head. Step 2: Next draw a larger ellipse connecting to the head. This is the body of the goat. Step 3: Add one half circle to each side of the head for the ears.