How do you draw a hockey step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Hockey Player
- Begin by drawing two curved lines to outline the hockey player’s chin and ear.
- Use a curved line to connect the ear to the opposite side of the face.
- Draw a curved line below the ear and chin.
- Outline the hockey player’s back and torso using curved lines.
How do you draw a hockey goalie?
How to Draw A Cartoon Hockey Goaltender
- Let’s start this lesson by sketching an oval shape to form the mask of the goalie.
- Add a large rectangle to create the body of your character.
- Sketch the hockey stick using three long and thin rectangles.
- Draw the pants under the stick using two rectangles (one for each leg).
What is the Colour of hockey ball?
The usual choices available are White, Pink, Yellow or Orange. As a goalkeeper I am of the belief that White is still the best colour to use, as you are able to see the ball clearly in different light conditions although if playing an evening game an Orange ball may stand out even more.