How do you draw a human head step by step?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is human head?
Head, in human anatomy, the upper portion of the body, consisting of the skull with its coverings and contents, including the lower jaw. The term also is used to describe the anterior or fore part of animals other than humans.
Which body part is closest to your head?
The face is the anterior part of the head, containing the eyes, nose, and mouth. On either side of the mouth, the cheeks provide a fleshy border to the oral cavity. The ears sit to either side of the head.
What is the smallest organ in the head?
What’s the smallest organ in the human body? You’ll find the pineal gland near the center of the brain, in a groove between the hemispheres.
Is 58 cm a big head?
According to Wikipedia, one study in the United States shows, the average adult head circumference to be 55cm (21 3⁄4 ) in females and 57cm (22 1⁄2 in) in males. Another study conducted in UK shows a slightly different result: with the average female head size being 55.2 cm and the average male head size being 57.2 cm.