How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you draw a female lion?
Use light, smooth strokes to begin.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the lioness’ body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the right side as a guide for the lion’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two curved intersecting lines (one vertical and one horizontal) inside the head.
How can a kid make a lion easy?
This lion tutorial has my favorite combination of features — a simple symmetrical face, and a sideways body.
- Start with a triangle like shape.
- Add a nose and mouth inside.
- Draw a head around it.
- Add eyes and ears.
- Draw circle mane and radial lines.
- Start the body.
- Add the feet and leg lines.
- Add the chest, leg and tail.
What type of animals do lions eat?
What do lions eat? Lions usually hunt and eat medium-sized to large hoofed animals like wildebeests, zebras, and antelopes. They occasionally also prey on larger animals, especially sick or injured ones, and eat found meat such as carrion.