How do you draw a cup for kids?
How to Draw a Cup for Kids
- Draw a vertical line so that it’s easier for us to observe the proportions.
- At the top draw an oval that will be the top edge of the cup.
- Below draw another oval but smaller.
- Using slightly curved lines connect these two ovals.
- Erase all the extra lines and we will get a glass.
How do you draw on mugs and make it stay?
- Step 1: Wash and dry your mug, if new.
- Step 2: Use a pencil to rough out a design for any words or lines.
- Step 3: Carefully draw your design with Sharpie paint markers.
- Step 4: Add accent colors, if necessary.
- Step 5: Bake mugs at 350 degrees for 20 minutes to set paint; let cool completely.
How do you draw a spoon?
To make the handle, draw a stretched drop shape and bend it a little in the end. Draw the body of the spoon by making an oval attached to the handle. Using the outline as reference, draw another line following it. This will give some depth to your spoon.