How do you draw a owl step by step?
How to Draw an Owl
- At the top of your paper, draw a gently curving line that goes from left to right.
- Below the curved line, draw 2 large circles in the center for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and 2 curved lines for wings.
How do you make an easy owl?
- Draw a large U body shape.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
- Draw a tree limbo below.
How do you draw a realistic owl for beginners?
- Sketch the owl. Lightly draw a small oval for the head.
- Sketch the details of the owl’s head.
- Add more details to the owl’s head.
- Draw feather texture.
- Continue with short strokes that follow the guiding lines and shape of the body.
- Finish the drawing with important last touches.
What is the Colour of owl?
Owls vary in colour from white through many shades of tan, gray, brown, or rufous (reddish) to deep brown.
How do you draw a small owl easy?
Version 1: How to Draw a Simple Cartoon Owl
- Start by drawing a slightly chubby U shape.
- Connect the end points of the U shape with a curved “valley”.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a beak between the eyes.
- Add details around the eyes – small arches that go around both eyes (younger kids can skip this step).
How do you draw a great GREY owl?
Step 1: First, draw a circle for the head of the Great Grey Owl. Step 2: Draw two tiny circles for the eyes and fill them in. Draw a small curved X shape or bowtie shape for the face of the owl and draw a slanting line above it to show the face details. Draw a small triangle for the beak.
Who eats owl?
Depending on the owl’s habitat, size and species, foxes, snakes, squirrels, wildcats and eagles are all owl predators. Most adult, healthy owls are considered safe from most predators but injured, small species or young owls do have a higher risk from predators.