How do you draw a master Pokeball?
How to Draw a Master Ball From Pokemon
- Make a simple circle like so. Make a simple circle like so.
- Next, draw the indents on each side and then draw the circle in the center with the thick seam around.
- Lastly, add the actual button and then draw the M on the Master Ball.
- Here is the Master Ball when you are all done.
What is a master ball?
A Master Ball is a type of Poké Ball that is able to catch any type of Pokémon without fail. It is a very rare ball and cannot be bought, it has to be given to the player.
What is the hardest Pokemon to draw?
10 Hardest Pokémon to Draw
- Metagross. If you’re looking to expand your horizons in terms of drawing, Metagross is the perfect start.
- Cryogonal. Lots of straight lines but don’t think Cryogonal is simple by any means.
What is the easiest Pokemon to draw?
Top 10 Easiest Pokemon to Draw
- Shuckle. Shuckle’s body is obviously extremely simple, resembling a bunch of worms appearing from the shell.
How do you draw Pikachu’s head?
Method 1 of 2: Drawing Pikachu’s Face
- Draw a circle and divide it into 4 sections for the outline of Pikachu’s head.
- Draw long, pointed ears on top of the head.
- Draw Pikachu’s round cheeks and chin at the bottom of the head.
- Add the ear and cheek markings.
- Draw the eyes on the horizontal line running through the circle.