How do you make a puppy’s eyes?
Humans often open their eyes a little wide, pinch and/or raise the eyebrows, and stick the bottom lip out, while tilting their entire head a little downward and looking upwards at the person to whom they have aimed the gesture. Often, the head is also tilted a little sideways.
How do you sketch a puppy?
1. How to Sketch a Puppy’s Body
- Draw a messy oval.
- Attach two circles to its front and back.
- Sketch the length and direction of the legs and tail.
- Draw the circular head, about the size of the hips, attached to the top of the torso.
- All the body parts need some thickness.
- Outline the whole body.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you make a dog face?
Origami Dog Face
- Origami Dog Step 1:Start with a square piece of paper. If it is colored paper, put the colored side face down on the table as shown below.
- Origami Dog Step 2:Now fold the corners together and unfold, to give a crease as shown.
- Origami Dog Step 3:Next fold the top and bottom of the head, away from you.